FallenStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

get buzzed, get crunk, get drunk, get fuuuuckkkkedd up ;D Check out Lisas SigShop too :P

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DO NOT GO TO DEEP SEA GORGE 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nezarz

nezarz

DO NOT GO TO DEEP SEA GORGE 2 Empty
PostSubject: DO NOT GO TO DEEP SEA GORGE 2   DO NOT GO TO DEEP SEA GORGE 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:09 pm

We have noticed many peoples' accounts being glitched in that map. This is the only one we know of...........so far. So please remember NOT to go there because it may be a while till u get out affraid
Back to top Go down
Cookie

Cookie

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT GO TO DEEP SEA GORGE 2   DO NOT GO TO DEEP SEA GORGE 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:27 am

nezarz wrote:
We have noticed many peoples' accounts being glitched in that map. This is the only one we know of...........so far. So please remember NOT to go there because it may be a while till u get out affraid

Wat do u mean by "We"?
Back to top Go down
Ecks

Ecks

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT GO TO DEEP SEA GORGE 2   DO NOT GO TO DEEP SEA GORGE 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:20 am

its only ch1 thats glitched. i went to pianus plenty of times going through that map just fine on chs 2-4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT GO TO DEEP SEA GORGE 2   DO NOT GO TO DEEP SEA GORGE 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DO NOT GO TO DEEP SEA GORGE 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FallenStory :: Help :: Bugs and Glitches-
Jump to: