FallenStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

get buzzed, get crunk, get drunk, get fuuuuckkkkedd up ;D Check out Lisas SigShop too :P

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everything About FallenMS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ecks

Ecks

Everything About FallenMS Empty
PostSubject: Everything About FallenMS   Everything About FallenMS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:35 am

Welcome to FallenStory MS!
This is a basic guide for all new comers.
Please Read All Before Starting The Game

Whats Working:
1) Player Commands (just type in the command)
a)@spinel - warps you to differnt towns
b)@str/dex/int/luk - type it in then a number to quickly add ur stats . (ex: @str 500)
c)@cody - Job Advance
d)@help - simple help guide
e) @save - save's your stats/equips incase of server crash

2) Pirate Job - Go To the main website (http://76.88.228.212), log in, press community, then press "Become a Pirate" and type in the info. (make sure your logged off)
a) currently the pirate job has a glitch that doesnt allow you to open your stats. if you do you will DC, so you have to type in the @str/dex to put in your stats.
b) currently the pirate skills have a GM skill picture for 1st job and other jobs just have ??? in them. So you have to click em and figure them out or ask around.
c) In ch1 fm entrance, there is 2 NPC's. the 1st one is a pirate equip seller. everything a pirate needs is in there. the 2nd one is a pirate skill maxer.
d) Job advancing is the same as other jobs. Talk to cody or type in @cody

3) NX - read the how to be a pirate. there is a Generate NX button 3 buttons above the pirate button. You can only generate 1 working code per day and per IP Address.When you click Generate 1 of 3 things will come up.
a) Your NX Code is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (copy the code and go into the cash shop, press the code button and type/paste your code and ta-da! you have 30k to spend)
b)Duplicate entry 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxx' for key 1 (that code has already been used-keep clicking
c) You have already gotten NX today! (this means that you have already gotten your nx code or sombody using your IP address has gotten a code)

4) Rebirth - at lvl 200 unequip all your items and log off. Go to the community part of the FallenMS site and click rebirth. When you relog on you will be lvl 1 with 500 x #Rebirth (example 500 points 1st rebirth, 1000 second 1500 thrid) stat points to use and all the skills you kept on your hot keys

5) Character Fixes - In the community section when you log into the FallenMS website
a) Unstuck - If your character gets stuck in a map like FoJ, an event map, or a map that dces you when you log in, this will warp you to Henny when you log in.
b) Log In Fix - If you try to log in and it says that your acc is already logged in, this will fix it.
c) Negative EXP - If you get Negative Exp, this will reset your exp to 0

6) PvP - Player vs. Player is done throughout Ch4
a) You can kill a person who is less than 5 lvl below you but you wont do much damage.
b) You CAN kill sombody who is a higher lvl than you.
4) You TAKE exp and meso's from the person you kill.

Whats NOT Working:
1) Skill Maxer - Currently there is no skill maxer, it was taken out due to technical difficulties

2) Dropping Nx - Yup you can't drop NX, so don't buy a crap load of nx that you won't use

If you think im missing somthing put a post and i'll add it to the guide. Thx for reading!
Yay Sticky!
Back to top Go down
Ryuko

Ryuko

PostSubject: Re: Everything About FallenMS   Everything About FallenMS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:12 am

Ecks wrote:

2) Dropping Nx - Yup you can't drop NX, so don't buy a crap load of nx that you won't use

In the next client update you'll be able too XP
Back to top Go down
http://fallenstory.bounceme.net/
Ecks

Ecks

PostSubject: Re: Everything About FallenMS   Everything About FallenMS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:42 am

ok cool, when its done i'll update the guide
Back to top Go down
Calvin

Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Everything About FallenMS   Everything About FallenMS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:24 pm

Lifeless much ecks lol
Good post, should help t3g newbies in the server figure stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Ecks

Ecks

PostSubject: Re: Everything About FallenMS   Everything About FallenMS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:46 pm

the server went down one day and i had nothin else to do, and hella people kept askin questions about the servers thinking i was a GM cuz i smega alot. so i decided to make this guide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything About FallenMS   Everything About FallenMS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything About FallenMS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FallenStory :: Fallenstory :: FAQ-
Jump to: