FallenStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

get buzzed, get crunk, get drunk, get fuuuuckkkkedd up ;D Check out Lisas SigShop too :P

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re; Unable to log connect to server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fade

Re; Unable to log connect to server Empty
PostSubject: Re; Unable to log connect to server   Re; Unable to log connect to server I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:33 am

I can't connect to the server some reason, whenever i attempt to enter the channel or click on the channel, i automatically get sent back to my desktop and the message appears "error code: -2147728703 (Unknown error 0x80030002)". I think that the reason this might of happened was when I went to the hennesy's barber sharp and bought a REG hair color ticket and used it attempting to get a random hair color (Boredom is a silly thing). I've tried the the "unstuck" Character fix and it hasn't been working so far. I don't know if its a bug or a glitch, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
~Fade

P.S I don't want to make a new account because i got a z-helm from an event, i own a guild, i got a cookie that declares that I'm awesome (courtesy of Dustin) and i don't want to put all that time to waste.

Again Thanks to all who read this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Johnnie

Johnnie

PostSubject: Re: Re; Unable to log connect to server   Re; Unable to log connect to server I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:15 am

More than likely a Bug/glitch, quite possibly your only fix for it is a complete wipe. You'd have to ask Derek about that. Well, good luck figuring a way to fix that. [I can't really do much with that].
Back to top Go down
Fade

PostSubject: Re: Re; Unable to log connect to server   Re; Unable to log connect to server I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:59 am

K, thanks anyway. I guess i lost the account for good, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re; Unable to log connect to server   Re; Unable to log connect to server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re; Unable to log connect to server
Page 1 of 1