FallenStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

get buzzed, get crunk, get drunk, get fuuuuckkkkedd up ;D Check out Lisas SigShop too :P

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

talking on the forums

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sephiroth

sephiroth

talking on the forums Empty
PostSubject: talking on the forums   talking on the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:05 am

no one realy talk on the forums iv been checking it since 10 this morning and there hasnt been any replies to any of my topics or anything that i have posted this forum need to get alot bigger
Back to top Go down
http://www.sephiroth.forums-free.com
Ryuko

Ryuko

PostSubject: Re: talking on the forums   talking on the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:54 am

sephiroth wrote:
no one realy talk on the forums iv been checking it since 10 this morning and there hasnt been any replies to any of my topics or anything that i have posted this forum need to get alot bigger

I talk. Everyone is just too lazy to register
Back to top Go down
http://fallenstory.bounceme.net/
Cookie

Cookie

PostSubject: Re: talking on the forums   talking on the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:00 am

I talk a lot :O
Back to top Go down
sephiroth

sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: talking on the forums   talking on the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:03 am

ya iv seen cookie all thru the forums its just taken this long you you to finaly say something today that iv seen (other than in the ban and bug things) but thanks for finaly saying stuff
Back to top Go down
xLily

xLily

PostSubject: Re: talking on the forums   talking on the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:06 am

i think forums is basically to post ur opinion up or ideas or events to notify?
if u wanted to talk you would talk on msn or in game
you wouldnt talk on forums unless its in this "random" section
otherwise its just spam xO

ps its better to talk in game cuz the reply comes in 1 minute not 1 hour!

btw i've noticed if someone were to have been banned they would be on the forums pleading for innocence
keep those bans coming =D

OR make a forum event
i have an idea but blehh.

Last edited by xLily on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DONT WANNA DOUBLE POST, WASTE OF SPACE >=O)
Back to top Go down
TiG3rR

PostSubject: Re: talking on the forums   talking on the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Yes.. Forums too quiet.. Maybe if there is some kind of an incentive to come to the forums? Like event notices are all on the forum? With the place and time as well. So those who dun come to the forum wun know of where and when an event will be? The forum sld be promoted by the GMs and Admin IN GAME though. Without it, it may well prove useless.
Back to top Go down
sephiroth

sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: talking on the forums   talking on the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:24 pm

i know what they should do to get the forums going it to make the thing to get free nx in a post that you can only get to if your a member of the forums with like over 10 or 15 posts
Back to top Go down
TiG3rR

PostSubject: Re: talking on the forums   talking on the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:36 am

Having a system like that would jus encourage people to spam in the forum. Which is not exactly wad we want do we? unless there are restrictions that are in place to prevent spams. Sort of like a guideline of wad is and wad's not a spam.
Back to top Go down
sephiroth

sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: talking on the forums   talking on the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:26 am

make it so that like you cant double post or anything and have a place to report spam and stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: talking on the forums   talking on the forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

talking on the forums
Page 1 of 1