FallenStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

get buzzed, get crunk, get drunk, get fuuuuckkkkedd up ;D Check out Lisas SigShop too :P

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't loggin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roronoa

Can't loggin Empty
PostSubject: Can't loggin   Can't loggin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:43 am

well i just got unbanned and now when i try to log in i get to char screen and when i choose my character then my ms closes saying you've been dc from login server anyone know whats going on? and just to add i made a new account and it does the same thing.

Last edited by Roronoa on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnnie

Johnnie

Can't loggin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't loggin   Can't loggin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:29 am

Your character could be stuck in the map somewhere, use the website to unstick yourself. Login -> Community -> character fixes -> stuck -> etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa

Can't loggin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't loggin   Can't loggin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:58 am

nope didnt work =[ but thanks for trying
Back to top Go down
darkroad

Can't loggin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't loggin   Can't loggin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:36 pm

Roronoa wrote:
well i just got unbanned and now when i try to log in i get to char screen and when i choose my character then my ms closes saying you've been dc from login server anyone know whats going on? and just to add i made a new account and it does the same thing.
Where did it become a pirate?
Back to top Go down
SuperKugan

Can't loggin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't loggin   Can't loggin I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:50 am

SOMEONE SAVE RORONOA PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Cookie

Cookie

Can't loggin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't loggin   Can't loggin I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:02 pm

Oh i think i know the problem >.> Do you have any Wierd eyes / Hair? if so ur char is glitched till derek fixes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can't loggin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't loggin   Can't loggin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't loggin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FallenStory :: Help :: Bugs and Glitches-
Jump to: