FallenStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

get buzzed, get crunk, get drunk, get fuuuuckkkkedd up ;D Check out Lisas SigShop too :P

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ecks

Ecks

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:49 am

1)Make a fame seller, or make it so that when u make a character it starts out with 20fame. since dark armor needs 20 fame to wear.

2)Dont spam summons when doing a summon event, it lags and might crash server...(not pointing fingers)

3)Allow us to buy VIP Teleport Rocks from Cash Shop so we could warp to good training/money gathering spots.

4)Change the NX generator to accounts instead of IP if u can. because my little brother uses his laptop to play and i use my pc and only 1 of us can get nx each day.

5)uh... if i think of more i'll put em down

Last edited by Ecks on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cookie

Cookie

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:33 am

Ecks wrote:
1)Make a fame seller, or make it so that when u make a character it starts out with 20fame. since dark armor needs 20 fame to wear.

2)Dont spam summons when doing a summon event, it lags and might crash server...(not pointing fingers)

3)Allow us to buy VIP Teleport Rocks from Cash Shop so we could warp to good training/money gathering spots.

4)uh... if i think of more i'll put em down

Type @spinel , it takes u to many areas.
Back to top Go down
Ecks

Ecks

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:24 pm

Cookie wrote:
Ecks wrote:

4)uh... if i think of more i'll put em down

Type @spinel , it takes u to many areas.

i know that, but im talking about warping to like Skelegons or Wolf Spiders. maps that are far from towns that spinel take you too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions
Page 1 of 1