FallenStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

get buzzed, get crunk, get drunk, get fuuuuckkkkedd up ;D Check out Lisas SigShop too :P

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you.

Go down 
+2
Ecks
Phi080
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phi080

I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you. Empty
PostSubject: I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you.   I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:12 pm

Fuckin dumb bitch ass cookie, when ur giving out JQ events, tell people how many fucking stages there are. You didnt even say how much stages there are, so that counts as only 1, so dont even say i didnt ask ur suppose to tell us before we start the event u dumb ass. Hella fuckin racis too, just when i won he says theres another stage, so im like wtf? i already won. He could of at least gave me a fucking prize shit. But no, hes so racis.

And then he fuckin ban me for no reason? wow. What kind of GM are you? Fuckin 11 year old abusing your GM powers. I dont even know why Derrek made you GM. You just think your so tough cause your a GM, dont you? Thinking your so tough banning whoever you want for no reason. Stupid bitch, what if you weren't a GM and people banned you for no reason? how would u feel? Exactly.

And you know what really fucking pissed me off? Be a man, fucking pussy, saying you didnt ban me? wow its so obvious. You think im that stupid, you said i got auto ban and u think im gonna believe that? well guess what, i asked some people that play, so dont even try to lie anymore fagot ass pussy. Idc if im cussing too much, get use to it bitch, cause out there in the real world thats how it is, u just dont know cause u a lil 11 year old.

~JUiCY~

Last edited by Phi080 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_dragon_slayer_
Ecks

Ecks

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you.   I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:19 am

rofl.... pwned....
Back to top Go down
Faisal

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you.   I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:36 am

can someone who was online at the time show me a SS maybe? or can cookie post what happened too? cuz this is serious. . .
Back to top Go down
Calvin

Calvin

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you.   I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:37 am

Phi080 wrote:
Fuckin dumb bitch ass cookie, when ur giving out JQ events, tell people how many fucking stages there are. You didnt even say how much stages there are, so that counts as only 1, so dont even say i didnt ask ur suppose to tell us before we start the event u dumb ass. Hella fuckin racis too, just when i won he says theres another stage, so im like wtf? i already won. He could of at least gave me a fucking prize shit. But no, hes so racis.

And then he fuckin ban me for no reason? wow. What kind of GM are you? Fuckin 11 year old abusing your GM powers. I dont even know why Derrek made you GM. You just think your so tough cause your a GM, dont you? Thinking your so tough banning whoever you want for no reason. Stupid bitch, what if you weren't a GM and people banned you for no reason? how would u feel? Exactly.

And you know what really fucking pissed me off? Be a man, fucking pussy, saying you didnt ban me? wow its so obvious. You think im that stupid, you said i got auto ban and u think im gonna believe that? well guess what, i asked some people that play, so dont even try to lie anymore fagot ass pussy. Idc if im cussing too much, get use to it bitch, cause out there in the real world thats how it is, u just dont know cause u a lil 11 year old.

~JUiCY~

Whats the name of the character that was banned ? And for the love of god, show some respect and you shall recieve some. No matter what the situation is using language which is inapropriate will not make the situation any better or get you un-banned.
Back to top Go down
Johnnie

Johnnie

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you.   I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:40 am

First of all, language is key to getting people to understand your situation, if you're mad, doesn't mean you need to publicly bash at someone. You could simply, nicely state your problem, and it could be resolved, and anyways, I see no solid proof. If you'd actually show some evidence of what you're trying to blame someone else of, it would really be helpful. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Phi080

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you.   I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:23 am

idc he still banned me for no reason

and WTF i do show respect! and what do i get? nothing but a ban for no reason.

oh AND i might not have evidence but i have witnesses..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_dragon_slayer_
Johnnie

Johnnie

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you.   I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:26 pm

If you really don't care, there should be no reason for us helping you.
Back to top Go down
Cookie

Cookie

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you.   I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:00 pm

1. You didnt ask how many stgs there were
2. We are the same race
3. I'm proud to be 11
4. Congratz you won the 1st stg but it doesnt fucking matter. Only 2nd does.
5. Im azn too
6. how did i abuse my gm powers? not giving you a prize cause you lost?
7. Infact i did get banned once for no reason. Multiple times.
8. I did no bann you. the autoban did . it said you were missing a skill you were using
9. Atleast im an 11 year old that can control my anger and i am a good sport.
10. And so your saying if i give you your fucking prize you would be cured from your dam anger of not winning?

Derek may i have permission to ban this guy :O?
Back to top Go down
Ecks

Ecks

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you.   I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:20 pm

Cookie wrote:
1. You didnt ask how many stgs there were
2. We are the same race
3. I'm proud to be 11
4. Congratz you won the 1st stg but it doesnt fucking matter. Only 2nd does.
5. Im azn too
6. how did i abuse my gm powers? not giving you a prize cause you lost?
7. Infact i did get banned once for no reason. Multiple times.
8. I did no bann you. the autoban did . it said you were missing a skill you were using
9. Atleast im an 11 year old that can control my anger and i am a good sport.
10. And so your saying if i give you your fucking prize you would be cured from your dam anger of not winning?

Derek may i have permission to ban this guy :O?

lol... #2 and 5 are the same thing O.o
Back to top Go down
Calvin

Calvin

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you.   I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:17 pm

Johnnie, my exact words were ' using language WHICH IS INAPPROPRIATE ' I did not mean language in general.

Thread Locked
- Characters un-banned
- Cookie can not, and will not ban this user.

Cookie, next time state the rules for the event clearly to avoid situations like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you.   I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got banned for nothing. Bitch ass Cookie fuck you.
Page 1 of 1