FallenStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

get buzzed, get crunk, get drunk, get fuuuuckkkkedd up ;D Check out Lisas SigShop too :P

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned IP address aparently

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
t0m4m4ni4

Banned IP address aparently Empty
PostSubject: Banned IP address aparently   Banned IP address aparently I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:24 am

It sais That i have either been blocked from connection or its being checked or something, i tried to make another account and the same thing happens, i cant log in to any account to post my problem and now i cant play, some one please help me?
Back to top Go down
Cookie

Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Banned IP address aparently   Banned IP address aparently I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:00 am

Well maybe you shouldnt use Hurricane or Rapid shot
We all know that
Back to top Go down
TiG3rR

PostSubject: Re: Banned IP address aparently   Banned IP address aparently I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:51 am

Cookie wrote:
Well maybe you shouldnt use Hurricane or Rapid shot
We all know that

Well.. Maybe not.. Maybe the forum should have a topic on wad players should and should not do to ensure their maximum enjoyment as well as the Admin and GM's minimum hassle. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned IP address aparently   Banned IP address aparently I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned IP address aparently
Page 1 of 1